The Best No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe is the best no-bake blueberry cheesecake for me. You can use either all-purpose cream or heavy cream, depending on your preference. I chose to use condensed milk instead of sugar for the creaminess of our cheesecake.
Always bear in mind that during baking, the temperature of the oven is critical; therefore, the cream cheese must be at room temperature. Because this recipe does not require baking, we will not use an egg to stabilize our cheesecake; instead, we will use gelatine to make it stable.
We recommend that you use room temperature water to dissolve the gelatine because using hot water may cause the gelatine to become ineffectively dispersed. Incorporating the gelatine into the cheesecake while still warm to avoid lumps in the cake is necessary. It must be refrigerated for at least 6 hours before serving. This process is crucial because otherwise the cake will not be as stable and will not have a pleasing texture.
This recipe is inspired by the recipe of chef RV Manabat. (check the video for the procedure)
740ml all-purpose cream, chilled overnight
300ml condensed milk, chilled overnight
450g cream cheese, softened at room temp.
1 tbsp gelatine, clear & unflavored
1/4 cup water
595g blueberry fillings and toppings
1 1/2 cups crushed crackers
2 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons melted butter
- Transfer it to a jar and flatten the bottom with the back of a spoon to firm it up.
- In a separate bowl, soften the cream cheese by beating it with a fork, then add the condensed milk.
- Continue mixing until the mixture is smooth, there are no lumps left, and it is completely incorporated.
- In a small bowl, combine one tablespoon gelatine with 1/4 cup of water.
- Place the dissolved gelatine mixture in a small saucepan over low heat, and allow it to simmer for a few minutes while stirring constantly.
- While the cream cheese mixture is still warm, stir in the gelatine until completely dissolved.
- Check to see that the gelatine has been fully incorporated into the cream cheese mixture by mixing thoroughly.
- Please place it in the container with the crust that you previously prepared.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Blueberries (pureed or canned) should be placed on top of the cheesecake after it has been sitting in the chiller for 6 hours.
- Our No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is ready! Enjoy!
Baked Blueberry Cheese Cupcake Recipe
This is the baked version of the recipe above. Well, baked or no baked blueberry cheesecake, both taste good and have always been my favorite.
- 740 ml all-purpose cream, refrigerated overnight
- 300 mL condensed milk, chilled overnight
- 450 grams of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- 1 tablespoon gelatine, unflavored and transparent
- a quarter cup of water
- 595g blueberry fillings(pureed or canned)
- 1 1/2 cups smashed crackers
- 1 cup sugar (or 2 teaspoons)
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
Baked Blueberry Cheese CupcakeProcedure
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 160 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare cupcake tins or muffin molds by lining them with paper liners (size 3 oz – makes 12 pcs). Combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a small mixing bowl using a fork or a spoon. Put one tablespoon of the mixture in the bottom of each cupcake liner and press down firmly to pack. While you’re making the cheesecake batter, store it in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until it is light and frothy. Beat in the sugar and vanilla until the mixture is creamy. Each egg should be added one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue to beat until the mixture is creamy and lump-free.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue to beat until the mixture is creamy and lump-free. Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 of the way with cheesecake batter, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheesecake is firm to the touch. Allow cooling completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- To complete the cheesecakes, spread 1-2 tablespoons of blueberry filling on top of each one and garnish with fresh blueberries. Cheesecake cupcakes should be placed in a sealed container and refrigerated for at least 4 hours before serving if you are in a hurry. Overnight chilling is recommended to ensure that they firm up better and remain cool throughout the process.