Dark Chocolate Brownies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Dark Chocolate Brownies. This recipe is just perfect for my tastebuds, it’s not too sweet, but the flavor of chocolate is there! Plus, it has a gooey and fudgy texture.
You can find brownies that are a little more indulgent in terms of ingredients, but the real indulgence should come in the way you prepare it at home with a high quality of cocoa. For instance, brownies are best with good quality chocolate because it helps the chocolate flavors come through. What helps also is to heat the sugar until it is melted. This way, you can achieve a shiny top that will make your brownies look tastier!
Here’s how to make this amazing brownies! Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the four eggs and cocoa, then add the salt, baking soda, espresso, and vanilla.
- Beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. You can also do the same procedure in a saucepan over low heat. Continue stirring, then gradually add the sugar, constantly stirring until the butter has completely melted. Heating the sugar will help the brownies to have a shiny top.
- Add the hot butter to the cocoa mixture and stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the flour and chips until the mixture is smooth and soft—the addition of the chips aids in the sugar’s ability to create a shiny top.
- Pour the batter into the pan that you prepared. You should bake the brownies for 30 minutes or until the edges are firm and set.
- Make a hole in the center of the brownies using a toothpick or a knife to see whether they are done.
- You should notice wet crumbs but no undercooked batter when you look closely.
- Allow it to cool before cutting it into squares.
- You can store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Enjoy
Which type of chocolate do you prefer: dark chocolate or milk chocolate? As for myself, I must confess that I am a massive fan of dark chocolate. The taste of the dark chocolate is the primary reason for my decision. The bitter aftertaste of the chocolate is one of my favorites, and it isn’t overly sweet. On the other hand, my children despise it to the extreme since, in their opinion, it is not appetizing. This recipe is inspired by my personal preference for this particular type of chocolate.
For years, I’ve been making brownies from a recipe given to me by a friend. And I changed it up a little to make it into dark chocolate brownies. The opinions of other bakers have also been helpful to me. When making the best-tasting brownies, using high-quality cocoa powder and high-quality chocolate is the key. In addition, the heating stage is critical in ensuring that the sugar and chocolate are completely melted and dissolved. As a result of dissolving the sugar, we will get a sparkling surface on our top.
How long does Brownies last?
If you store the brownies properly, they will last for 3-4 days. On the other hand, if you keep the brownies in the refrigerator and use high-quality ingredients, they should be suitable for 5-7 days.
How to store brownies?
When storing brownies, it is crucial to keep them in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out during the storage period. Although you can keep it at room temperature, storing it in the refrigerator will extend its shelf life.
For the Brownies
Same as my Dark Chocolate Brownies recipe
For the cream cheese filling
225 grams of cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cups of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Prepare a 9×13-inch baking pan by greasing it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy and light in color.
- Lightly beat the cream cheese until it is fluffy and light in color. combine all of the ingredients and beat until it is smooth.
- 3/4 of the brownie batter should be placed in the pan, followed by the cream cheese. Using a spatula, drop the remaining brownie batter into the pan over the cream cheese layer in random heaps.
- To produce a marble effect, swirl the drops of brownie batter into the cream cheese layer with a toothpick.
- Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top is almost dry.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.